The American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) is engaged in the largest ever Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) project to cover hardwood products.
Research & Development
LCA study validates strong environmental credentials of U.S. hardwoods
Professor Scott Bowe to share insights on the environmental credentials, working properties and wide availability of U.S. hardwoods
At the end of March, AHEC’s Singapore based Director for the Middle East region, Rod Wiles, together with AHEC’s UK based Sustainability Consultant, Rupert Oliver, travelled to Abu Dhabi to speak at the annual Green Building...
Latest from the Blog
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness