The level of trade in US hardwood lumber to Australia, in particular, has grown steadily for the past few years, as American species are becoming more widely accepted and demanded.
After a slow start to the year, exports of U.S. hardwood lumber to European countries during the second quarter of 2011 were up 9% compared to the previous quarter and 10% compared to the same quarter in 2010.
Latest from the Blog
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness