Widening North-South divide in European Market for hardwood lumber during 2011.
Total exports of American hardwood lumber to the Middle East-North Africa (MENA) region during 2011 reached 69,520 m3 and a value of USD 49.25 million.
Trade servicing mission reinforces the UAE's position as a regional wood import and processing hub
Latest from the Blog
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness