AHEC exhibited at the 4th IFMAC & WOODMAC show in Jakarta, completely dominated by machinery and related services for woodworking industries.
The dramatic sculpture crafted by Sebastian Cox and Laura Ellen Bacon returns to London during its annual design festival to challenge the versatility of American maple and cherry.
Three pieces of design, created from American hardwoods during The Wish List in 2014, have been shortlisted for the 2015 Wood Awards and will be showcased at 100% Design during London Design Festival.
Latest from the Blog
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness