The American Harwood Export Council collaborated with David Chipperfield Architects and e15 to create ‘The Butler’, an elegant piece of hotel furniture for Wallpaper* Handmade in Milan
The importance of this latest competition is the engagement by manufacturing companies to close the gap between ideas and practice. Twenty short-listed pieces were prominently displayed at the Vietnam International Furniture Fair...
A stunning lattice paneled American hardwood show house glowed in the low-lit design-centric Hall at the International Furniture Fair in Singapore and was selected by the judges for the “Best Stand in Show” award (200 sqm and...
AHEC reveals evolution of the Invisible Store of Happiness for Salone del Mobile Milano 2016
This October, AHEC will revive its popular conference layout for an event planned in the beautiful Danish capital.
Latest from the Blog
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - AHEC Executive Director Mike Snow discusses the organization’s global strategy
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness