Last week nearly 150 European hardwood importers, architects and American hardwood exporters came together in Copenhagen to discuss the future for American hardwoods at the AHEC European conference. The event provided networking...
Research & Development
AMERICAN HARDWOOD EXPORT COUNCIL PRESENTA ‘THE SMILE’, REALIZZATO DALL’ARCHITETTO ALISON BROOKS PER IL LONDON DESIGN FESTIVAL
L’American Hardwood Export Council ha collaborato con Alison Brooks Architects, ARUP e il London Design Festival per presentare una struttura in tulipier, a strati incrociati, nel Rootstein Hopkins Parade Ground del College of...
The American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) has launched a European wide campaign called Grown in Seconds, to bring to life the highly sustainable credentials of American hardwood
Commercial thermal modification of timber was developed and introduced in the 1990s, and is becoming increasingly popular with architects and designers globally as a substitute for tropical timbers and traditionally preserved...
American hardwood industry becomes the first sector to provide environmental life cycle data with every consignment
- 7/04/2016 - Thermally modified timber: AJ&B share their experience with TMT U.S. tulipwood
- 2/11/2015 - ‘Win, Victory, & Love’ - a collaborative installation between Khalid Shafar and AHEC unveiled at Downtown Design
- 15/07/2015 - Mike Snow, direttore generale dell’American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC) presenta la strategia globale dell’organizzazione
- 29/06/2015 - 'Informing' The Invisible Store of Happiness
- 29/06/2015 - 'Making' The Invisible Store of Happiness